Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm not a super blogger

Soooooooo here's the deal.
As you may have noticed, I'm not spectacular at posting on this blog. It's partly because I'm lazy and partly because I have to sign into another account to access it and I'm too lazy to do that and partly because I have to take pictures of things that I make and I'm too lazy to do that and partly because it requires extra thought on my part to remember to post on it and that gets in the way of my laziness.

For these reasons, I've decided to stop posting on the Lou Lou blog. Formally. I stopped posting on it unofficially like last October, I think.

As consolation to all the disappointed blog hoppers out there, I am now going to invite you to enter my slightly psychotic family blog where I will be posting all my hair clip and boutique information from this point forward. Bear (?) Bare(?) Bayer (?) (where's my mom when I need her?) in mind that if you chose to enter that world you will be taking your sanity in your own hands.


You've been warned.

No comments: