Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One more...

Tomorrow starts the last of my spring boutiques. I've had a lot of fun doing all these shows this spring, but I'm also looking forward to the break and this is a great way to end the season for me. Come on out to the Backyard Boutique this weekend in Lindon. It looks like it's going to be great weather and so much fun. They even have a kids corner with great distractions for those little ones while you shop. Here's the info...




Click HERE to head over to the blog for more information.

1 comment:

Marci said...

hey there..i am doing a show at my home in lindon in september and am looking for good quality handcrafted items. you can check out our blog at www.fallowfieldfarm.blogspot.com or email me at infomadysunshine@yahoo.com. i would love to have you join us!