Friday, November 7, 2008

Up and Running

I have been really bad about keeping my etsy store stocked lately. I know it inconveniences people that I don't have things listed, but I honestly just haven't had the energy lately. With my 3 children keeping me busy these days and several boutiques that I've been participating in, it's hard to keep up. Today, I listed several new sets of clips and I'll try to keep the store better stocked through the holidays to make sure everyone gets their stocking stuffers on time.

In the meantime, if you are in the Salt Lake area, I'll be in two more upcoming shows. The weekend of Nov. 20th, I'll be participating in another Sweet Tweets Boutique in Draper and I'll also be attending another Oh Sweet Sadie! show the first weekend in December. I'll get more info on the Sweet Tweets soon.

No comments: