Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh MY Goodness...

So, I ordered a new diaper diaper bag for my new little baby a while ago. I've got several weeks before baby #3 gets here, but I like to plan ahead, particularly if it means I get a new bag. I ordered a custom bag from Peas & Carrots, which I found on etsy. Jessica made it out of the materials I picked and I just got it in the mail yesterday. I am SO excited about this bag. I had to store it up and away so that I'm not tempted to break it out before the baby gets here.



This is a photo of my order, which included the "kate" bag and "zippy" and "quick change pack" The detail and quality is so awesome, that I had to share. She makes all kinds of bags for all
kinds of occasions and in all sizes. Another one of my faves are the clutches that she makes.





So, if you are in need of a bag, you've got to check out Peas & Carrots, you won't regret it.

No comments: